Tea Cocktail - Dancing with the Summer Fairies
This is a delightful cocktail for children of all ages, big or small! Our lovely organic rooibos tea is flavoured with strawberry vanilla and cornflower petals. When drinking it, it tingles the tongue like the Summer Fairies dancing happily.
Ingredients (per person)
- 1 cup of "With the Fairies"
- 25ml of cranberry juice
- slices of an orange, apple, raspberry and other summer fruits
- ice cubes (as you wish)
Making it happen...
- Brew a cup of “With the Fairies" - circ. 2g tea leaves with 250ml water at 95°C for 5-10 minutes
- Add the fruits & cranberry juice
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour
- Serve it with ice cubes
- For adults: as an aperitif in the evening, add 1 shot vodka