Tea Cocktail - Oriental Light on the Green Dao
Sipping through a glass of our Green Dao is like walking down a breezy path covered by lush tree. It kicks off with a refreshing minty taste…as golden green liquor reaches the tongue, the sweet elderflower taste gently surfaces and blends with the fresh mind…soothing your mouth and throat. As you soak in, the delightful taste of “Oriental Light” (from Les Jardins de Gaia) starts to explore in your mouth – earthy and yet up-lifting. It is a great antidote to a tropical summer!
Ingredients (per person)
- 1 cup of Oriental Light
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1.5 tbs of elderflower syrup
- crashed ice
Making it happen...
- Brew a cup of Oriental Light - circ. 2g tea leaves with 250ml water at 85°C for 3 minutes
- Add the mint leaves & elderflower syrup
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour to chill
- Serve it with crashed ice