What’s Reiki Level 3?
Reiki I and Reiki II can be seen as the foundation for self-discovery, personal and spiritual growth. In this journey, you have learnt and applied the basic knowledge about energy and the techniques on activating and channelling Reiki energy. Aside self practice, you may have given people Reiki treatment. Or even better, you may have been experimenting with Reiki creatively.
For Reiki 3, you will learn the fourth Reiki symbol, which is also known as the Master Symbol. When you have received Reiki 3 attunement, you can then be called a Reiki Master.
This opens a new chapter of your personal evolution and spiritual development.
What happened after Reiki Level 3 Attunement?
- There is a further increase of the flow of Reiki healing energy through your body.
- You will know when and how to use all 4 Reiki symbols.
- You will be more aware and mindful of certain ethical issues when practicing Reiki.
- Your awareness will continue to expand at all levels – physical, emotional, energetic and spiritual.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of karma and use Reiki healing energy different for past, present and future events.
- Your intuition and psychic may become more prominent.
- You may find that further changes unique to you will manifest themselves – and it is possible that healing may have taken place even before you become aware of it.
What are the requirements to complete Reiki Level 3 Certification?
- You are attuned to Reiki 2 energy channel before attending Reiki Level 3 workshop;
- You have been practicing Reiki on yourself and on others; and
- Before attending the workshop (at least 48 hours beforehand), please reframe from consuming red meat (especially beef).
To complete the full course, you will have to attend:
- 1 full-day course
- 2x Reiki practice sessions (1.5hr each)
- 1 Written Assignment
Upon the completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly regarding the upcoming workshop dates or to arrange a private session.
- On completion of this workshop, you are considered as a Reiki Master, but not a Reiki Master Teacher. If you want to go on the path of teaching Reiki, this is the next level – where you will learn do conduct the attunement ceremony. Please contact us directly to discuss further.
About Stephanie Luo
Stephanie (aka Chief of Creativity of Luxe Nova) has been practicing Reiki since 2009 and completed her Reiki Master Teacher training with Pervin Clasper of Shakti Healing Circle in 2011. As Reiki energy vibration is protective and nourishing, it has supported her throughout her time in the fast-moving international corporate environment. And later, she was guided to create Luxe Nova with support of like-minded friends.
She is also an organisational coach, accredited by the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership. She is specialised in executive coaching and team coaching. Her working style is personable, focus and effective - and she provokes performance.