WELCOME SISTER...to the Women's Temple, a place to celebrate and explore the feminine
The Women’s Temple is a sacred place, dedicated to the feminine.
Here we come together fortnightly to explore the feminine and celebrate each other.
Women from all walks of life and nationalities enter the Temple and they may only have a few things in common:
- The longing to connect with other women in a honest way
- The longing to reconnect with their femininity
- The longing to rest and be for a moment
- The longing to drop down-and-in and letting go of all pretense
- The longing to gain a better understanding of the power and wisdom of their female body
- The longing to live more of themselves
- The longing to commune with the divine feminin
Why a Women's Temple?
Many women today constantly run on depletion mode. Our modern life-style is based around an extensive To do-list and so little around what nourishes a woman from the inside out such as:
- Sisterhood gatherings amongst women
- Exposure to sensuality, beauty and pleasure
- Feminine centered spirituality
- Embracing of a woman's cyclical nature
- Wholehearted living of the principle of receiving & giving support
- Doing things just for the joy of doing it instead of having to arrive somewher
The Women’s Temple has been created out of Corinne's longing to have a place in Hong Kong which allows for all that and more.
What to expect when joining the Women's Temple
In the Temple expect to spend time with your beautiful Self as well as with all the other women that come to Temple. Through interaction with other sisters you are introduced and reminded of all the different expressions of the feminine. In the Temple we welcome the full pallet of feelings and we see them as energy that comes and goes. Nothing more.
We give ourselves permission to feel what we feel without censoring the so call negative feelings. With that comes a sense of freedom to fully be and live ourselves. This way of being we then often take back from Temple into our own life.
Temple can also be seen as a sacred and safe sanctuary, where together with other women you can practice how to express freely who you are.
Practices we do in the Women's Temple
For women, one of the quickest way to become present in the moment is through the portal of the female body. This is why we spend a lot of time moving and dancing. Often your feelings and deeper wisdom are overshadowed by rational thinking and political correctness. Movement will help you shift the focus from your head and rational thinking and you’ll drop into your body and intuition.
Although touch can seem strange at the beginning, it is very natural once you get used to it and one of our favourite things to do in the Temple. Touch helps you to soften your body and it releases in you the hormone Oxytocin. Oxytocin is today seen as the number one hormone that helps women to relax after periods of stress. Being touched by your sister also helps building trust in other women and it is a beautiful way to care for each other. Ultimately, this tool will help to train your “receive & give button” in life.
Visualization & Guided Meditation
Feminine centred meditation or visualization practices help you to connect with your female body and your wise woman within. They also help you to gain new insight and trust and you will start to embrace your authentic self.
Speaking is not one of our focus in the Women’s Temple. However, we do conduct sacred inquiry which means sharing from the heart and listening to each other non-judgmentally and with full presence. In Temple we only give advice to each other when someone asks for advice because we believe that often all we need is to be witnessed and fully listened too. This alone will help us to access our deeper wisdom.
And sometimes we also sing and journal.
Our practices are inspired by Corinne's beloved teacher, Chameli Ardagh from Awakening Women.
Benefits of joining the Women's Temple
The benefits you will gain will depend on how much you are willing to give of yourself to the Temple. If coming to Temple regularly:
- You will gain a community of like-hearted women,
- Learn to trust your feminine qualities,
- Develop an appreciation for your female body,
- Experience a softening around your edges,
- Gain insight on what it means to be a woman,
- Enhanced levels of self-acceptance and self-love,
- Greater capacity to celebrate yourself and other women,
- Learn about and experience the principle of giving & receiving,
- A new sense of living your femininity with joy!
Please note that the Women’s Temple is not a therapy group instead it is a space where we come to mirror, celebrate and empower each other. Each women is asked to take responsibility for herself.
More About Corinne Konrad
Corinne Konrad is a passionate and devoted Feminine Embodiment Practitioner based in Hong Kong.
As a Feminine Embodiment Practitioner she is wearing various ‘cloaks’ such as a Birth Doula, Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher, Women’s Ritual & Temple Facilitator and lately a Sisterhood Coach.
She has a deep understanding of menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth and how they can influence a woman's life.
In her work Corinne is guiding, supporting and teaching women to reconnect with themselves and the feminine so they can once again recognize, value and trust their feminine wisdom and female body.
Under her guidance, many women have embraced the beauty and power of feminine. To know more about Corinne’s work, please visit www.rawandrich.com or connect with her through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rawandrich/