What is Yoga Numerology?
Our birthdate holds the key to discovering our deep psychology, core challenges, natural gifts and unique purpose path. The Practical Numerology system is based on ancient Yogic practice (including Kundalini yoga) and Hawaiian philosophy. It is a useful tool for us to understand our strengths and weaknesses and to utilize our strengths more effectively. By incorporating the numerology principles into our yoga practice, we can overcome challenges with ease and grace. In turns, we can fulfil our potentials and life purpose.
Why Yoga Numerology?
In this workshop, Tyler will show us:
how we can to use our birthdate numbers to identify our key life lesson and challenges;
how our birthday numerology relates to yoga practices; and
- how the relevant yoga asana, pranayama and meditation hold the key to overcoming the challenges and learning our life lessons.
Note: For those who have signed up to attend the entire Practical Numerology Foundation Course (June 2016), the discounted course fee for this workshop is HKD250 per person.
What will I take away?
- a deepened insight to the life lesson hidden in our birthdate
- the key questions and core fear of our life lessons
- the meanings of 11 Energy Bodies in Kundalini Yoga and how each relates to our birthdate
- the practical application and co-relation of our birthdate numerology and Kundalini yoga practice
- the relevant asana, pranayama and meditation practice to support us in learning our life lessons, in order for us to live our life purpose to the fullest
Who will benefit most from this workshop?
- Individuals interested in understanding how to learn life lessons and move on
- Yoga practitioners who want to discover how their birthdate relates to yoga practice
- Yoga teachers who want to learn a new tools and perspectives for teaching yoga
- Anyone who is simply intrigued and curious about the workshop!
About the Facilitator
Tyler Mongan is a master numerologist and author of “Practical Numerology: a Tool For Simplified, Integrated and Creative Living”. He has been teaching Practical Numerology and giving private consultations since 2008. Tyler has utilised the Practical Numerology system in the areas of yoga, business, health, personal development and relationships with surprising accuracy and results.
Tyler attended Naturopathic Medical School and Chinese Acupuncture training. He has helped launch seven organizations in Hawaii and currently facilitates strategic development for businesses. Tyler is a 200hr RYT Yoga Instructor, a member of the Yoga Alliance Education Committee and currently, a Ph.D. candidate at Quantum Medicine Institute researching perception medicine. You can find out more about Tyler at www.tylermongan.com